Monday, April 27, 2009

:: Leleh Wok! ::

Masih tidak dapat menerima kenyataan ini. Sedih Wok! Sentap akak! Anyway, that's it. The fun, bublyness in AF7 has just ended. I don't givadem who will win it. Plus, the prezzie is not as luxury as the previous seasons. So sad init?


Anyway, as I'm writing I'm still waiting for the OIAM tickets. Thanks to Big Boss Izham who replied damned fast. U the Man! For the first time in my life, I am now declaring myself as Tomok's supporter. How's that? Its not only me, besties too ok! Deal with that!

It's a tough competition between him and Esther (who cares about the barking Aweera..opps!). Love to see them both fight! Too bad Amylea cant join the battle but i'm pretty sure her perfomance on 1st May will definetely blew me away. Cant wait.


Seems like Tomok and her sis, Isma is trying the best to be the first siblings duo to be crown as winner for two top reality tv shows. Isma? Ermmm...who else can sing better than her anyway? Thou most of the time she sounded just like Tok Ti, get your own identity please. Hope Claudia can be there too but ahh...the rating never be on her side. But Tomok, u go boy! Show us more! Thou sometime your Japanese-pop-star-hairdo does iritates me, I choose to ignore.

Izham.....I need my tix now!



9 comments:

yaya|azura said...

apa?? Aril tersingkir ke? aaaa.. cute sangatlah dia tu.

Unknown said...

tuh ahh...siool tol! Ade ke si Yazid tu ada lagi...ahhh..tiidaakkk!!!

Tixs OIAM saya udah konpirm! yey!

Dory said...

meleleh wokk!! xbes la AF kalu xde Aril. tp diari tu jadi xbes bile Marsha ade. bosan wokk!

lagi satu, sape la yg vote Isma tu. xtau nape i xminat dia. mayb sebab suara dia tu dah byk kt Msia ni. so, xde ape yg special sgt.

Unknown said...

i second yu la dory!

KitKet said...

ala.. xkisah lah. janji lepas ni kalau dia pandai grab chances, boleh jadi lagi faymes dari juara. ce tengok sapa tu faizal AF berapa ntah.. sonyap yo, ado laku?

Unknown said...

fezal taher gak yang laku...huhuhuuh!

Mem Aluya said...

Boikot takmo tengok diari.

Unknown said...

muahahahaha!

FerioBiru said...

AFMASUK

kayo hotlink & astro

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...