Thursday, February 12, 2009

:: Jom Belajar Cakap Cina ::

Funny one...

You MUST read them out loud or it doesnt make as much sense...
For those who find it hard, refer to ( ). Have Fun!

1) Thats not right........ Sum Ting Wong
(Something wrong)

2) Are you harboring a fugitive................... Hu Yu Hai Ding
(Who you hiding)

3) See me ASAP............. Kum Hia Nao
(Come Here Now)

4) Stupid Man...................... Dum Fuk
(Dumb F**k)

5) Small horse... Tai Ni Po Ni
(Tinny Pony)

6) Did you go to the beach?... Wai Yu So Tan
(Why you so tan)

7) I bumped in to a coffee table... Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
(I bang my f**cking knee)

8) I think you need a face lift...
Chin Tu Fat (Chin too fat)

9) It's very dark in here... Wao So Dim
(Why so dim)

10) I thought you were on a diet... Wai Yu Mun Ching
(Why u munching)

11) This is a tow away zone... No Pah King
( No parking)

12) He's cleaning his automobile... Wa Shing Ka
(Washing car)

13) Your body odor is offensive... Yu Stin Ki Pu
(You stinky poo)

14) Great... Fa Kin Su Pah ( F**cking super)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...