Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Me n The Otherside...

I come across so many comments from my friends who've been reading my entries-written and verbally. Thanks for all the critics. As mentioned in my "Warning" column, I just wanted to share my thoughts on certain issues. Good to know that some of you have taken some of your time to actually read my blog and leave your comment for me to respond.

Some of the comment (some ok, not all) describes me as "too critical on the topic", cynical, sarcastic - i always falls to this category wat...? Guess, everyone of us has their own thought towards things. I'd shared mine. You can share urs too. By all mean, please do.

Someone said when asked to comment on my writing,"In my experience casual critics always do damage more than good, unless professional critics with clear goal.So, no critics from me to u". Was i suppose to feel offended? Upset? Others maybe, not me. I took it positively. Rather than having him nagging or cursing me on my writing and does not come out with a solution, better off to be silent. Or, there's nothing constructive to be comment on. Therefore, I have decided to take my writing to another level, i hope. So that, I can have comments / critics coming from any level or background of people. Wish me luck!

p/s : i can just ignore wat they said, but being me i choose not to.

2 comments:

Mademoiselle Cynicleopetra said...

harus saja komen itu di peramkan saja...sekira mendatangkan rasa negative...kita luangkan masa untuk yang positive jerr...

Unknown said...

hehehehhe.....kita kan world...layan je sumer....tp..kalau ada bahse2 menyakitkan jiwe...sorry, lenyapkan aje!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...