Monday, August 11, 2008

The Numeric Essay

You might like it. This is hilarious.....even an Englishman could not construct sentences using numeric, which is exclusive only to Malaysians and Singaporeans.

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1. This is what

he came up with.....


1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic

and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and

threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took

a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away.


10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day I called my

boss and told him I was 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work.

He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand. I am so nice

2 him but I don't know what else he 1 from me. Pitty Me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...