Wednesday, January 06, 2010

:: Wahid & Wahidah ::


Oh, begitu senada seirama namaku dan namamu itu. Hiks.

"This year we are celebrating our 50th anniversary and according to Chinese calendar, 2010 is the year of tiger which is synonym to our Company. Lets ROAR. To my friendly competitor, we respect you"

Alhamdulillah, segalanya berjalan lancar. Perancangan seawal dari bulan 10 tahun lepas membuahkan hasil akhirnya. Berjaya juga cK pastikan Dato' Sri Abdul Wahid Omar (atau nama manjanya DSAWO) menjejakkan kaki ke kantor ku ini. Terharu ok!



Pagi-pagi lagi cK dah teruja gila nak jumpa CEO pujaan hatiku ini. I always remember him as a young, vibrant and humble man. Also to mention his good sense of humor thou. Seorang yang berprofil tinggi sebagai CEO bank terbesar dalam negara, beliau tidak lokek berkongsi ilmu, pengalaman dan ya, senyuman. Comel sungguh tengok dia sengih.So sweet!

Ini adalah antara ganjaran untuk bekerja disini and I certainly value that. It's not an easy task to liaise with these big shots (also their PAs, Secretary and so call) but, i have to thank God for making it a smooth journey for me.


Those are the-money-cant-buy experience and I enjoy it much. I have few more names left in my-wanna-meet-list. That would includes the Governor herself, Abg Nazir (boss Yayake) and few others. It's gonna be another great year for me, insyaallah.

p/s : Boss, ehem...ni boleh masuk untuk kira-kira bonos mid-financial year kan? Heheheh..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...