Saturday, July 11, 2009

:: Big Girl Dont Cry ::

"One must be big enough to admit his/her mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them"

Love the quote so much. I can feel how me relates to it.

1. I have admit what i've done wrong - in private might as well in public. Should i go further to explain myself? I choose not to because i don't want to.

2. Profit? Yes, i do. Sekarang i boleh tahu sapa kawan dan yang mana lawan. Siapa tulus dan siapa bermuka-muka. I am blessed! Psss....thank you for showing me your true colour!

3. Yes n yes, i am strong enough to let them dissapear from the otospes. Ngee! I didnt even notice at first but i am glad they do *bling*. Make urself a favour, dun make a U turn. I have no space for you left. Sorry!

Conclusion : I will stay this way. Should you decide to leave me, i just take it easy as if you cant handle me or watsoever related to me.

Period.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...