Tuesday, March 30, 2010

:: Threesome...Najwa...and Mr. M Junior ::


Date : Sunday, 28th March 2010
Time : 9.30 pm - midnite
Venue : NoBlackTie, Jalan Masui

I first saw Najwa Mahiaddin performed for Babyface's opening somewhere early March. This girl can really sing. No doubt about it. She was so 'selamba' and her jazzy tone catches my attention. Even the "Dadida...doowap..didida" part sounds so alive. She is born to be a star, waiting to be discover. Crowd was so happening and its's full house ok!

She sang her best numbers including Sweet October, Crazy, Jealousy (followed with her famous collaboration with Malique - Jangan Kau Bimbang Sayang), two of Erykah Badu's hits and of course my personal favorite ' Got To Go'.


Saw few familiar faces - the high skool junior (which i cant recall the name), Datuk Tom Abang Saufi (the award wining designer) and yes, Mr. M. Junior. Who? Dato' Mukriz , the son of our beloved Che Det. He came with his entire family. Cool isn't it? That's prove great people share the same interest in music. Haha! 


I've uploaded some of the video recorded during her performance in my FB page. And it now official that i will full fill my morning journey to work watching her clips on my mobile. She is awesome! I enjoyed having threesome - that refer to me, Dy and Leq and i wish to have it more in future. At least we have something in common other than being single. Hiks!

2 comments:

yaya|azura said...

fuyohh ck baju gambo rimau bintang.. ganasss... ngaaauuuum!

Unknown said...

haahahha...ada dua ekor rimau...hari2 mau!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...