Friday, May 02, 2008

Love Vs Cinta








"Iya iya nyang....Please deh!"

It was 1st May 2008. I've been thinking to watch 'Love' , Indonesia's version of our local film, Cinta. It's not that I'm falling head over heels with Indo's buah tangan, I just wanted to compare both version. Still, it was directed by Khabir Bahtia wat...?


Think, few parts of the storyline has been change a bit here n there. I dun recalled watching Cinta with a cancer person being apart of it. Or seorang penulis novel jatuh cinta with pekerja kedai buku? Hello...Eizlan Yusof was not a writer, dea cuma jadi cover magazine je. Maybe, jalan cerita tuh cuba diselaraskan dengan mood masyarakat Indonesia secara umunya. Well, needless to say apart of the soundtrack - Gita Gutawa remade for Andra n The Backbone's Sempurna, Padi - Kasih Tak Sudah...Love has failed to make me fall in love with it.


If Cinta made me shed my tears sebab tersentuh bab Rashidee Ishak pelok the daughter on their last nite together - with Jac's vocal yang mendayu2....Love does not give me the same impact. Xcept for the part, Dinda cabut rambut palsu dan menerima kekurangan diri yang telah diserang kanser - sambil layan lagu Padi. I sincerely think, sebak tu datang from the lagu not from the movie kot?


Personal advice - Tak tengok pon takpe.Acha Sepriasa nmpak kelaka time menangis! Gonna head for Ironman!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...